Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. This policy relates to www.peninsulamedicalfoundation.org.uk The cookies we use, and the reasons for them are listed below:
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered.
- Orders processing and donation related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order or donation is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to us through a form such as subscribing to a mailing list, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the social media sites Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Your Choices and PreferencesWe sometimes use ‘pop up’ messages (like the one that tells you about the cookies on this site) to make sure our visitors are aware of important information. If you choose to acknowledge the message, the pop up will no longer appear when you visit the site. These kinds of messages include a cookie that ‘remembers’ you have already acknowledged the message when you visit.
How to disable cookies
You can opt-out of using cookies although if you revisit the website some features may not be remembered. To find out more about cookies (and how to opt-out) visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
To opt out of Google Analytics cookies visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information, please contact email@example.com
This policy is updated from time to time. Please check here periodically.